Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Happy Holidays from The Public Libraries In Jefferson County

Best wishes for the holiday season
Best wishes for the holiday season
Public Libraries in Jefferson County
Happy Holidays
Dear Friend,

On behalf of all of us at The Public Libraries In Jefferson County, I want to send you our best wishes for this holiday season.

You know how essential the library is to our community. Every day, people of all ages rely on the library to read, to research, and to learn. Your support makes our work all the more fulfilling, and I can't tell you how much we appreciate it.

I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful holiday season and a new year filled with the joy of reading and learning. 
Thanks,


Patricia F. Ryan, Executive Director
To support The Public Libraries In Jefferson County, please click here. 
The Public Libraries In Jefferson County
powered by emma

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is great! It really shows me where to expand my blog. I think, in future I must try to write a book to go along with my blog, but we will see. In the end, it’s a good post with useful tips and ideas.

Florida cash home buyers